Whether you do dressage, eventing, showing, or trail riding, our common interest is to encourage equine activities of all kinds, create good will, work with town officials and conservation groups, and promote public awareness of horse safety.
- Events: General club and board meetings
Area clinics and shows
Local hunter paces, events, and trail rides
- Membership: Membership is open to anyone interested in equine activities in Pepperell and the surrounding area.
- Who we are
- PHOA Association Grants: How to qualify and apply for a PHOA grant.
- Equine Resources / Links: Pointers to local area equine services such as vets, saddle fitters, hay and feed, lessons, boarding, including a great paper on tips for new pet owers..
- Links to other area club organizations, local conservation groups, Pepperell town resources
- Classified: Members may post ads for free. Non-members may post for a fee.
- PHOA ByLaws
PHOA Annual Fall Frolic Trail Ride
Watch this page for our upcoming ride date and for more information, check out the
Trail Ride page.
To ALL Trail riders:
Spring is coming so be careful on the trails. Don't gallop on open meadows (such as Nissitissit Meadows) and stay to the perimeters. If your horse is leaving deep hoofprints, you're going to fast!
Maker Farm/Camp Update
The Planning Board meeting has been postponed because of the covid-19 announcements that came from the State House.
The continuation meeting is scheduled for April 6th at 7:30 pm. Location tbd.
Check the EVENTS page for updates.
Working to preserve and encourage equine activities in the town of Pepperell.