Whether you do dressage, eventing, showing, or trail riding, our common interest is to encourage equine activities of all kinds, create good will, work with town officials and conservation groups, and promote public awareness of horse safety.
- Events: General club and board meetings
Area clinics and shows
Local hunter paces, events, and trail rides
- Membership: Membership is open to anyone interested in equine activities in Pepperell and the surrounding area.
- Who we are
- PHOA Association Grants: How to qualify and apply for a PHOA grant.
- Equine Resources / Links: Pointers to local area equine services such as vets, saddle fitters, hay and feed, lessons, boarding, including a great paper on tips for new pet owers..
- Links to other area club organizations, local conservation groups, Pepperell town resources
- Classified: Members may post ads for free. Non-members may post for a fee.
- PHOA ByLaws
Contact Us: email@example.com
2020 Board of Directors
President: Judy Lorimer
Vice President: Deborah Hamilton
Secretary: Constance Bernhardt
Treasurer: Sharon Ofenstein
Board Members: Kathy Mecurio
PHOA Annual Fall Frolic Trail Ride
Check the Events and Trail Ride Pages for more information.
Click the link below to download a copy of the Pepperell Board Of Health Regulations for stables and manure.
Working to preserve and encourage equine activities in the town of Pepperell.