Whether you do dressage, eventing, showing, or trail riding, our common interest is to encourage equine activities of all kinds, create good will, work with town officials and conservation groups, and promote public awareness of horse safety.
- Events: General club and board meetings
Area clinics and shows
Local hunter paces, events, and trail rides
- Membership: Membership is open to anyone interested in equine activities in Pepperell and the surrounding area.
- Who we are
- PHOA Association Grants: How to qualify and apply for a PHOA grant.
- Equine Services Directory: Pointers to local area equine services such as vets, saddle fitters, hay and feed, lessons, boarding, etc.
- Links to other area club organizations, local conservation groups, Pepperell town resources.
- Classified: Members may post ads for free. Non-members may post for a fee.
- PHOA ByLaws
Working to preserve and encourage equine activities in the town of Pepperell.
Pepperell Nissitissit Meadows
Please keep to the perimeter and do not
gallop across the meadows. The
field is a ground nesting site for birds
and hayed during the summer and fall.
Gopher holes also make it dangerous.
This applies to all trails: if your horse is leaving deep hoof prints and throwing up divots, you are going too fast! Hollis closes their trails completely to horses during mud season; please ride responsibly!
PHOA Annual Fall Frolic Trail Ride
Sunday, October 20, 2019.
May the weather cooperate!
For more information, check out the
Trail Ride page.